Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Hi there,
I just got this awsome award from three lovely and awesome girls. Kellie, Mina and Lindsay tagged me! And it is a great honour for me to be tagged by such gorgeous bloggers. So thank you for that!The rules for this award: 1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award. 2. Share 7 things about yourself. 3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. 4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award. And here are 7 facts about me:
  1. I love music like Led Zeppelin, Uriah Heep, Slipknot, Stone Sour and other great rock bands.
  2. Since I'm studying, I never touched my guitar again... :(
  3. I'm missing my cat so bad. I left her with my mother when I moved for studying.
  4. I always forget to water my flowers.
  5. I really love my vans shoes.
  6. Sometimes I wish I could just leave and make a break for about 6 month in an other country.
  7. I love playing with my nintendo! I love Luigi! :)
I tag these 8 (sorry..) blogs:


Und hier habe ich nun noch einen kleinen anderen Tag. Julchen von Kopflos hat mich für den 5 Dinge...Tag getaggt (was ein Satz...) :)

Hier soll man 5 Dinge aufzählen, die man nicht mag. Meine 5 sind:
  • Krankheit
  • Hunger
  • Zu viel zu tun haben, wenn man zu wenig Zeit hat
  • Menschen, die Tiere quälen
  • Konkurrenzdenken

Und diesen Tag geben ich weiter an:
Ich hoffe, ihr macht mit! :)

Danny