Monday, July 9, 2012

[Guestpost] Nail Stories

Hi Polish Chest readers,

I was so happy when Danny asked me to guest post on her blog! I love her swatches and her beautiful nails make any polish look divine :)

Danny asked me to write a little bit about myself so here goes. My name is Vanessa and I’m the author of Nail Stories. I started my blog a little over a year ago because that was when I really got into nail polish. The obsessed kind, haha! Before that, I had always done my own nails and always liked to keep them manicured but my polish collection only extended as far as 20 bottles, LoL!!! It’s a different story a year on!
When I started discovering other girl’s blogs, I thought I’d found a little piece of heaven so I couldn’t wait to share my passion for polish too.
My blog is a mix of swatches of my favourite polishes and different designs. I love to give everything a go and try different techniques, from freehand to scotch tape.

For this post, I opted for a chevron tape design on the accent nails. I used Essie Tart Deco which is one of my favourite spring/ summer polishes. A perfect light peachy coral crème. I then used pre-cut nail tape which I got from Ebay to create the chevron with OPI Alpine Snow and once that was dry, again with Orly Glitz and Glamour.

I hope you guys enjoyed my guest post and thank you so much to Danny for having me.

_______________________

OMG Vanessa! This looks super pretty. 
Thank you so much for this design and I really think my readers will like this too.
And it really is a honur for me to have you here on my blog. Your nails are perfect und your designs are always amazing and just how I like them!

How do you liked this guestpost, girls? Did you know Vanessa before?

Danny