Friday, July 20, 2012

OPI - My Very First Knockwurst

Hallo Lack-Suchtis,

heute habe ich OPI - My Very First Knockwurst aus der neuen Germany Collection für euch. Die Farbe würde ich als "Rosa-Nude" bezeichnen. Das Tolle an diesem Nude ist, dass es sehr deckend ist. Hätte ich nich so unsauber lackiert, hätte ich wohl nur eine Schicht gebraucht. So sind es jetzt zwei Schichten geworden.

Ansonsten kann ich nur sagen, dass My Very First Knockwurst genau so Nude ist, wie ich es gerne habe: deckend und ich sehe damit nicht tot aus.

Wie gefällt euch der Lack und auf welche Lacke aus der Germany Collection freut ihr euch am meisten?
Ich bin etwas traurig, dass es keinen Lack mit Hamburg im Namen gibt.

__________________

Hi polish-chicas,

today I have OPI - My Very First Knockwurst for you. It's from the new Germany Collection.
The color is a pink nude. And what I love the most is that's super opaque. It could have been opaque with one coat but I needed two coats to correct some little mistakes.

I really love My Very First Knockwurst and it is just how I like my nudes: opaque and I don't look dead with it on my nails.

How do you like this polish? And which ones from the Germany Collection are you gonna buy?
I'm a little bit sad that there is no polish with Hamburg (that's my hometown) in its name.
Daylight
Daylight Lamp
Tickle My France-y    -    My Very First Knockwurst   -   Steady As She Rose
Thanks for looking in and have a nice weekend.
Danny


*This product was sent to me for review*