Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Fall Picks 2012

Hi ihr,

ich bin wieder da! Und ich möchte mich mit meinen Lieblingen für den Herbst zurück melden. Ich freue mich sehr auf den Herbst, denn ich liebe die Farben und das Wetter und einfach alles. :)
Mein absoluter Lieblingslack für den Herbst ist OPI - Just A Little Rösti At This. Für mich ist das einfach die perfekte Herbstfarbe. Und glücklicher Weise sehen das die Klamottenläden momentan genau so!

Was sind eure Lieblingslacke im Herbst? Ich bin immer offen für neue Anregungen! 

_____________________

Hi there,

I'm back. And I wanna show you my picks for this fall. I really love fall and I can't wait to wear all that rich and deep colors. I also love the weather and the golden leaves. Fall is just perfect.
My all time favorite polish for fall is OPI - Just A Little Rösti At This. I can't tell how much I love this color and I'm super happy that there're a lot of clothes stores that sell nice cloth and accessories in this color.

What are your favorite polishes in the fall time? I'm always looking for some new ones.

OPI - Just a Little Rösti at This

China Glaze - Purr-fect Plum

essie - Angora Cardi

China Glaze - Fifth Avenue

ButterLONDON - Rosie Lee

Orly - Rage

essie - Lady Like

OPI - Over the Taupe

OPI - Parlez-vous OPI?

OPI - Ski Teal We Drop

Zoya - Shawn

OPI - Who the Shrek Are You?

Some of these pics are really old! But nice to see how the quality of my pics got better and better! :)

Have a nice day!
Danny