Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Top 10 of 2012!

Ich hoffe, ihr seid alle gut ins neue Jahr gekommen und habt keinen Kater. 
Ich möchte euch heute meine persönlichen Lack-Favoriten von 2012 vorstellen. Die Lacke sind in keiner bestimmten Reihenfolge.
I hope you had a great NYE and that you don't have a bad hangover now.  
Today I wanna show you my personal favorites of 2012. They're in no particular order.


1. essie - Stylenomics - Surprisingly! It's a green and normaly I'm not a huge fan of this color. But this polish stole my heart the moment I saw it. I wore this so much the last few weeks.

2. MAC - Everything That Glitters - It's super pretty and I really love this one.

3.China Glaze - Kalahari Kiss - The color is more on the unusual side and it's kind of ugly. But I'm so glad I ordered this polish. I love how it looks on my nails.

4. Illamasqua - Charisma  - It's just gorgeous.

5. Chanel - Vertigo - It's simply pretty. I love that color so much that I was ignoring the price and the bad wear.

6. A England - Order of the Garter - It's a must for me. I love this blue so much.

7. Butter London - Rosie Lee - It has to be in here too. This polish looks so great combined with other polishes and even on its own.

8. OPI - Every Month Is Oktoberfest - It's a lovely polish with a lot of depth.

9. China Glaze - I'm Not Lion - I haven't thought that I would like it that much. I've worn it a few times already and I wear the jewlery I made with it nearly every day.


10. China Glaze - Deviantly Daring - It managed to be a big love of mine even though it has a metallic finish. I normaly don't like metallic polishes. But Deviantly Daring is a big exception.


Was sind eure absoluten Favoriten von 2012? Ich bin gespannt und immer offen für neue Anregungen!
Habt einen schönen 01.01.2013 und genießt den (hoffentlich) freien Tag.
Which have been your personal favorites of 2012? I'm always looking for new polish suggestions!
Have a nice Januar 01, 2013 and enjoy your day.


Danny