Monday, March 4, 2013

[Guestpost] naglelakkmani

Hi all lovely readers of Polish Chest! 

I'm Karianne from neglelakkmani.com I was so glad and flattered when Danny asked me to do a guest post. Unfortunately I had a lot on my plate then so Danny have been waiting quite some time. I love Polish Chest, I think we have similar taste in polish. And I must say that Dannys pictures are great! It's also fun to brush up my German. 

Lately I have really been into nude polish combined with neon polish , I do love colours it makes me happy. I used OPI - Don't Pretzel My Buttons as a base,  Orly - Beach Cruiser and Orly -  Melt Your Popsicle to make the chevron patterns. I've used french manicure stickers from ebay, number 4 from this seller.

I put on two guides on three of my nails and painted with Beach Cruiser and Melt Your Popsicle, I used a dottingtool on my ringfinger to make some colorful dots. 


And since I think it's fun I always include a photo taken in black light, really makes the neon pop. :)


Dear Danny, thank you so much for having me! I'm looking forward to follow your blog on it's journey. 

Karianne/neglelakkmani.com
__________________________

Thank you so much, Karianne, for this amazing manicure! I really love that combination of nude and neon. I've never tried something like that. But I really should.
And I'm sure my lovely readers will like your popping nails too.