Wednesday, June 5, 2013

[Guestpost] Glitter & Nails


Hi girls !

I'm Marie from Glitter & Nails.
I was so glad when Danny asked me to write a guest post here!
A few words on me: I blog since 5 or 6 years but I only opened my nail art blog on September 2011. I'm in love with nail polish since I'm a little girl. I remember, searching in my mom's beauty products, looking for her glossy pink bottle of nail polish, I loved that!
Today, my favorite nail polishes are glitter ones, I looooove glitter!
I love to associate colors and glitters, to mix textures and shapes...

Enough said on me, today, I would like to show you a very simple nail art, but with a great effect (I think ^^).
I choose to start with a pastel purple monochrome. I think pastel purple is the perfect color for spring. I used Essie To Buy Or Not To Buy on the pinky, Essie Go Ginza on the ring finger, China Glaze Tart-y For The Party on the middle finger, Essie Bond With Whomever on the forefinger and Essie Lilacism on the thumb.
Then, with tape, I added just a corner with my Kiko Violet (621). After a time for drying, with tape again, I added a second corner with Essie Good As Gold and tadaaaam !

So, what do you think about this nail art? Do you like it?

Have a good day girls, and thanks again Danny!

___________________________________________________

Thank you so much for this lovely design, Marie. And thank you for the effort you put into this post. 
I always love your simple but chic nail designs. And I'm super happy to show them on my blog. I'm sure my readers will love it that much like it do.