Wednesday, September 3, 2014

[Guestpost] KellieGonzo

Hello Polish Chest readers! 

I'm Kellie and I'm so excited to have been asked by Danny to do a guest post for her. I love her nails and have been following her blog for a long time. 

I would like to show you a polish by LCN, the first one I have tried from this brand. It was a gift from a friend who knows my taste in polish well so I was anxious to try it out.
This is Some Like It Hot, a bright coral-y poppy red jelly crème. I used three coats here for maximum opacity. Great consistency, easy to apply without flooding my cuticles. It did stain a little when I removed it unfortunately, so take care.



This bottle is 8 ml instead of the normal 14 ml (.5 fl oz) we're used to seeing from most brands. Each polish costs $7.50 on their website. So it is on the pricey-er side for how much you get. I do like this polish but since I can't buy it any stores near me, I might not go out of my way to purchase from this brand. 

Have you ever tried any LCN lacquers? If so, what do you think? 
Thanks again for letting me post on your blog Danny!

Kellie

_______________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much, Kellie. I'm a fan of yours since I'm into polishes. And it's a big honour for me to have you here on my blog! I love your swatches and your nails and I'm sure my readers think the same. 

Danny