Monday, April 6, 2015

ILNP - Happily Ever After

Hallöchen,

für meine Geburtstagsmaniküre musste einfach ILNP - Happily Ever After auf meine Nägel.
Happily Ever After ist ein helles, silbriges Flieder vollgepackt mit silbernen Glitzerflocken und holografischem Glitzer. Ich trage hier zwei super einfache Schichten.

Natürlich konnte ich den vollen Effekt nicht einfangen. Der Lack ist sowohl sehr holografisch als auch metallisch. Einfach ein wunderschöner Lack.

Was haltet ihr von Happily Ever After? Wäre das ein Lack für euch?

___________________________
Hiya,

today is my birthday and I had to wear ILNP - Happily Ever After for that.
Happily Ever After is a pale and silvery lilac packed with silver flakes and holographic shimmer. I'm wearing two super easy coats here.

And of cause this polish is way more breathtaking than it looks on my pictures. I wasn't able to capture its full awesomeness.

What do you think of Happily Ever After? Would this be something for you?

Daylight
Sunlight
Thank you so much for looking in! And now a happy birthday to me! ;)
Danny