Thursday, November 19, 2015

ILNP - Homecoming

Hallo Mädels,

heute möchte ich euch ILNP - Homecoming aus der Herbst 2014 Kollektion vorstellen.
Homecoming ist ein sehr dunkles und kühles Pflaume mit sowohl holografischem, als auch goldenem Schimmer. Durch letzteren wirkt es, als würde der Lack immer leuchten. Ich trage hier zwei Schichten.

Es ist wirklich egal, welchen meiner ILNP Lacke ich lackiere, ich liebe sie alle. Und auch Homecoming ist da keine Ausnahme. Ich bin mal wieder begeistert.
Wie gefällt euch Homecoming?

_____________________________
Hello gals,

today I wanna show you ILNP - Homecoming from the Fall 2014 Collection.
Homecoming is a dark and blue-based purple with holographic and gold shimmers. It looks like it's glowing even if the holographic effect isn't showing up. I'm wearing two coats here.

It really doesn't matter which of my ILNP polishes I'm wearing. They are all so stunning and I love every one of them. Homecoming is no exception.
What do you think of Homecoming?

Daylight
Daylight
Daylight Lamp
Thank you so much for looking in! Enjoy your day and leave me a comment!
Danny